How do I return?
Please Return via your local Post Office or Royal Mail Customer Service Point
A £2.99 returns charge* will be applied for each collection/return, regardless of the number of items you return.
To arrange a Royal Mail return, simply follow the steps below:
- Click here to access the Royal Mail returns portal to generate a returns label and search for ‘Snacks Online’ from the list of retailers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your details, including your Snacks Online Order Number, then click on the "Create your label" button.
- Royal Mail will send you an email with your returns label and instructions to either print at home or take the email with a QR code to the Post Office. (There’s also an option to download and print the label on the Royal Mail returns portal)
- Place all items into one parcel box with the despatch notes inside of your parcel.
- Take your items to the nearest Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point, then hand your parcel to the assistant.
Please keep hold of your tracking receipt. We’ll email to confirm the collection and let you know when we’ve credited/refunded your items.